Artic 800 Smart Charger - 12V
The ARTIC 800 (0.8 A) is specifically designed to charge 12 V batteries such as motorbikes, jet-skis go-karts, or lawnmowers, providingan automatic charge controlled by microprocessor. Efficient, compact and light, it provides a 2 times faster charge than a traditional charger (no monitoring required).
Ideal for Motorbikes
- Designed for 12 V batteries from 1.6 to 25 Ah
It can also provide a maintenance charging up to 80 Ah
- Optimised maintenance charge
The charger can remain permanently connected, for example, whilst a vehicle is not in user over the winter.
The function means that the charger will memorise the settings and restart automatically in the event of a power cut.
Plug & Play System
Simplified interface to prevent user errors. When connected an if the battery voltage is over 7 V, the Artic 800 instantly launches the charge without user intervention.
The Artic 800 runs on a single phase power supply between 100 to 240 V.
100% Automatic Charge
The unattended charge and maintenance ensure maximum battery performance and longevity.
- Protection of the vehicle's on-board electronics: protection against short circuits, polarity reversal and overcharging. Spark prevention system.
- Automatic stand-by mode if the battery is disconnected
- Compact design, light and portable
- Connection with quick connector
- Shock-resistant housing, resistant to water ingress (IP44)